SM Enviro (Pty) Ltd. is a supply company, specialising in water monitoring equipment as well as remote monitoring (telemetry). We have been involved in this field for 30 years supplying equipment, completing projects from design through to commissioning and training.
Environmental systems and equipment:
- Water quality monitoring (Both Handheld and Long term)
- Water level monitoring
- River gauging
- Low-flow sampling
- logging and profiling
- Mining, commercial aquariums and Fisheries
- Groundwater monitoring and resource management
- Industrial and Municipal waste water discharge
- Pipe monitoring and production wells.
- Installation and commissioning
- Systems integration
- On site support
- 24 hour support availability
Our partners in the USA, In-Situ has been supporting the African market since 2000. In-Situ pioneered the development and manufacturing of the following product range:
Ground and Surface water monitoring
- In-Situ Level Range: LT 400, 500, 700 & RT 100, 200 & Level Tapes
- In-Situ Long Term Water Quality: AT 100, 200, 400, 600
** In-Situ’s new and improved Handheld Water Quality Devices:
AQUA TROLL 600
The Aqua TROLL 600 is a customizable, powerful multiparameter sonde. It combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility, allowing you the ability to collect and analyze data using the VuSitu Mobile App on your Android™ device.
Rugged in groundwater and corrosion-resistant in surface water, the Aqua TROLL 600 delivers accurate data in an easy-to-use, customizable instrument. Features include a quick-read LCD status screen for visual indicators of overall readiness, battery life, internal log, and sensor status, as well as integrated Bluetooth® connection for wireless data access, and an onboard micro SD card for data backup and download.
smarTROL RDO HANDHELD
The smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen Handheld system merges smartphone mobility with an innovative optical RDO sensor. Ideal for water quality testing spot checks, the probe measures and records dissolved oxygen, barometric pressure, air and water temperature, sending data wirelessly to your iOS™ or Android™ smartphone or tablet.
- Reduce costs — Use your existing iOS or Android mobile device and never have to purchase bulky, expensive meters again.
- Smart, easy monitoring — Sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory, and the mobile app eliminates training and setup (iSitu for iOS or VuSitu for Android).
- Faster spot checks — Device automatically recognizes calibration solutions and corrects for barometric pressure.
- Streamline data sharing — Get instant results and email them on the spot.